Laboratory of Standardization, Quality and Metrology
Candidate of Biological Sciences, Head of the Laboratory of Standardization, Quality and Metrology
The main functions of laboratory:
- Coordination of the Institute’s laboratories needs of equipment and devices.
- Implementation of modern methods and means of measurement into research and production practice.
- Metrological support of the analysis of laboratories scientific results.
- Development of scientific and methodological recommendations taking into account the State Standard.
- Analysis of condition and methods of measuring instruments application, correct use of measurement techniques and abidance by metrological rules.
- Timely consideration of measuring instruments used by the Institute’s laboratories.
- Supply and updating of the normative legal and regulatory documentation concerning metrology, standardization and production standards.
- Conducting of compliance assessment for scientific-research work.
- Interaction with industry services in the field of metrology and standardization.
- Participation in scientific research related to the problems of metrology and standardization.